promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

skinny jeans are in,but who loves and would never give up bootcut??

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I will never give up my bootcut jeans, even if every clothing company in the world stops making them and I have to sew them together my self. Skinny jeans just look like they got shrunk in the dryer.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Wendy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I love both kind of jeans I have some nice boots I want to show off and I finally found some skinny jeans I like but bootcut is what I normally wear.

Happy New Year!

• 1 decade ago

I don't despise skinny jeans, but I have to say that the only reason why I wear them is because I'm wearing a boot that I want to show off with them. Bootcut jeans are the best, especially because with the flare at the bottom, do don't look as big on top. Skinny jeans do the complete opposite and make everything on top disproportionate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm slowly giving up bootcut but I don't have the body for Skinny jeans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Skinny jeans are for skinny, young white b*itches, any woman over a size 4 or over the age of 20 looks better in dark wash, bootcut jeans!

• Dino
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Here Here! what idiot came up with skinny jeans? I can't imagine anyone that looks good in them! I will not give up my bootcut jeans!

• ginger
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Bootcut, but only because 99% of people who wear skinny jeans aren't skinny and shouldn't be wearing them!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i LOVE bootcut jeans! even though skinny jeans are in, i don't really like them.

• 1 decade ago

i do not like skinny jeans but I like bootcut jeans

• 1 decade ago

boot cut jeans look really young. they are best for tweens. skinny style jeans have been in for a while. and they keep coming back every couple of years. they actually flatter all figures- curvier women look great in them as well as slender women.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.