Was he really interested in me, Why is it he doesn't try to get in touch with me? Pls.help I am confused.?

I used to work with a guy who is 8 yrs. younger than I am. He's 30 years old. At work I always caught him staring at me, smile at me & tried to have conversation w/ me. He sometimes joked at me & always comes around in the office where I worked. He showed jealousy everytime I talked with other male co worker. I did not mind his gesture coz I was focused with my marriage until my husband & I lost that sparks in our marriage. My husband is infertile & impotent. we tried the help w/ our doctor. For 5 yrs.of our marriage I can only count 6 times have normal sex with him. Anyway, this guy at work showed interest in me. But I left the job for better offer.One day I visited the company I used to work and saw this guy. He is a shy guy, confine to himself I asked him for his e-mail but told me he doesn't know his email add I gaved him my e-mail ad. If he really want to communicate w/ me he can ask my tel.# to other co worker who has my tel.#. Why is it he showed he like me but didnt write me?

Favorite Answer

The first thing I want to point out is that if you are still married, you need to be more worried about bringing the spark back into your marriage than to worry about a guy you used to work with.

Must I remind you that when a man becomes infertile and impotent, that is like us as women becoming sterile and losing that touch of womanhood.

I would not worry about the guy you used to work with simply because your marriage is more important and also, the guy simply was not interested in you at all or else he would have contacted you.

Maybe the thought of getting a happily married woman was something that turned him on... The thrill of the hunt... But now you are interested, he isn't...

Are you divorced and available now? Maybe he still thinks you are married and doesn't want to interfere. I think if you are available, the best way for you to find out if he still likes you is to ask him out. That way, you'll know for sure.

he's not interested in you.