promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Quick!! i need a vote for a family game for new years!!?

what do u guys (or s) think?

lol

thanks! :-D happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update:

lol opps

i meant to write "suggestions"

sry guys

happy new years eve!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

scatagories

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I saw a cool party game on a funny show. The party game was called "Party Quirks". The game goes like this: there is a certain person playing the part of the "party host". The "party host" is starting the party and when someone comes to the door, the "party host" answers the door and the person comes in, acting out a certain part. For example: they could be acting like a weird-looking fish swimming up to a submarine. Or they could be cycling through acting like each of the seven dwarves. Anyway, they are supposed to keep secret the part that they're acting out. The object of the game is for the "party host" to guess what part each of their guests is acting out. Another good game is "Props". You're supposed to first get a bunch of different things from your house. (Stuffed Animals, kitchen utensils, etc.) And then each person grabs a partner and a prop and acts out a scene with their partner and using that part in the scene. For example: two people could have one of those giant foam noodles that you play with in the pool as their prop. They could act like it's a snake or a really big head band or something. Another good party game is "Scenes From a Hat". In this game, you have a hat or bowl that's full of cards with different scenes written on them. For example, one card in the hat could say, "What penguins are REALLY thinking" or something like that. Anyway, what you do is you draw a card out of the hat or bowl and you announce the scene that's written on it. Then your party guests will each take turns acting out the scene. Well, those are a few good party games that I know of. I learned the party games from "Whose Line is it Anyway?" It is a hilarious show that comes on ABC Family Channel at 10:00 p.m. on most nights. The language and situations on that show can get a bit "crude" if you know what I mean, but it is still a really fun show to watch. If you're planning anymore parties later in the year, I HIGHLY reccommend watching that show to get some more ideas for good party games. I hope this has helped you come up with some good ideas.

• 1 decade ago

OOOOH man theres so many good ones. Cranium, the Dictionary Game (this just requires people, a dictionary, paper, and pens.), if u have time to run to the game store try Mad Gab, it is the best, so many laughs and ppls true personality comes out. Or Sephora Monopoly or Sorry or Four Square is always fun.

• 1 decade ago

Apples to Apples, The Difference Between Women and Men, Snorta, Pass the Pigs, and Beer Money are all GREAT games for New Years or anytime!

go here for more ideas:

www.gnomegames.com

Source(s): Gnome Games
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Monopoly!!! Gotta do it!! Don't do "Twister"! Scrabble is great,but Monopoly gets everybody going nuts! Have fun!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for g cube super smash bros mele for xbox try shrek and shrek superslam is alyays a winner

• 1 decade ago

what do you mean?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what are you asking???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.