I am on a lot of money makings sites if that good and will I get viruses I notice I have to scan computer.?

everytime I go to these money making sites I have to scan my computer. Because I download a lot of them. Is that good to download all these money making site that pay you

to click on ads. and pay you to join.

Favorite Answer

Absolutely not good. How do you think these scam sites make their money?

It's the malware they place on your computer that feeds Them to your detriment.

Unless you start your own business, stay away from ANY site that offers money for surveys etc.

Of course, I exclude the legitimate survey sites such as Harris who pay you nothing and give you a (slim) chance in a random draw.

Yes. Infact it shouldn't have been launched at all in the first place. The money spent should have been used to upgrade the quality of life of Malaysians through more people's friendly development projects or subsidies. Malaysia is not ready and does not need a space program yet and therefore sending Malaysian to space brings no benefit to the country. Though i admire Dr Sheikh for being physically qualified to go to space but i don't see any benefit he brings with him upon returning from his "holiday". All i could see is that he is enjoying his celebrity status, giving talks to students and signing autographs. The government is just too "egoistic" to show that "Malaysia Boleh", that's the only reason why Dr Sheikh was sent to space. The government still has plan to send a second Malaysian to space in a few years time but i hope that with the current economy situation in Malaysia and the world, the goverment will eventually abolish that plan.

Be careful. They may be scams. Better to be on safeside. You may be having a virus or spyware installed on your PC. You insatll a standard antivirus soft ware such as Norton, AVG , Avast ( free antivirus software and Ad-aware, Ewido ( free spyware removers). You can download free softwares at

http://fixit.in/antivirus.html and http://fixit.in/spywareremover.html

basically you will be lucky to recieve much if anything from the sites, many promise gifts or whatever but never do.

many are just launching pads for spam and other things