I cannot use the spell check on Yahoo e-mail. Also, how to change the font when typing text in sending e-mail

I try to use the spell check when typing e-mails in Yahoo: I get an error on page at the bottom of the screen.

In addition, how to you change the font when in typing text in outgoing e-mails.

Favorite Answer

I don't know why you can't use spell check, but if you haven't started typing your letter yet, click on font family (I think thats it) font size, and font color. Click on whatever you want it to be! If you have already started typing, click and drag over the letters on your letter, then click on the 3 I mentioned before, and click on whatever you want it to be!! I hope I helped!

If the spell check isn't working, it is probably because the Compose page didn't load probably on your computer. Recently, Yahoo made its spell checker "always on", which means anything it thinks is misspelled, it will underline it in red. You could test that spell check is fully loaded before you type your message by typing any word incorrectly and see the result.

• Erika

no concept the thank you to function a %even inspite of the shown fact that the little icon on the stunning of the internet website you're on as quickly as you're typing an digital mail this may well be a T with a color palate (text fabric fabric shade) click on it and choose a color