Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Im constantly think about women all day< is this normal?

Favorite Answer

Of Corse,It shows that U need a girlfriend

If you were a chic I would say, NO it's not normal! You are a guy so it's healthy to that you would have your mind on women....what's not healthy is fantasize too much and you end up hurting a woman (like raping one).If it gets too obsessive you may need to see a psychologist to help you calm yourself down about the opposite sex.But you just sound like any red-blooded guy. Besides you would have real issues to work out if you were day-dreaming about men in the same manner all day.

That would be a yes. I honestly would worry about you if you didn't. The only thing that is abnormal to me is that you are questioning why you think about women.

I do too. Normal? Probably not, but I can't or don't want to stop.

That is normal - the way men are programmed!

Studs, Roosters... Its our heritage - enjoy it!

You have a Y chromosome. It's normal.

I constantly think about men! We must have high sex drives.

No you probably have a sickness like girl crazy or something

Try turning your obsession to grammar and spelling!

yes