Does this mean that he still likes me? What should I do? 2 questions...?

A really good friend of mine, that I grew up with, asked me out like 5 months ago. At the time, I had just lost my dad, and I didn't want to jump into anything, and regret my decision later. I told him like it was. He told me that if I ever wanted to go out with him, to let him know. After that it was cool. We hung out as friends a lot. Well, lately he has been contacting me every day in one way or another, either by phone, IM, or email. Recently he's been calling me babe, dear, angel, and sweetie. Does that mean that he still likes me?

I don't know what to do if he still does like me. If he asks me out again, I don't want to hurt him by saying no, but I still don't know if i'm attracted to him, or if he's just fun to hang out with as a friend. Yet, I know he's not going to wait forever, if I do decide that I like him. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Oh course he still likes you! It sounds like to me, that he never stopped liking you and hanging out with you more mad him just that much happier. I think you should try going out with him, if he treats you right. I mean if he treats you this good as friends, think of what it will be like once you go out with him.

Ok not saying anything will become of it. Tell him you would like to take it slow and go out to a movie or grab something to eat. And as you said hang with him. Watch him our worse mistake is showing we like someone in the way we act with them. I'm sure he knows what you are going through maybe he just wanting to give a shoulder to lean on and an ear. The words babe dear angel sweetie in some circles are just mere words that we use absent mindedly. But you won't know till you make a move and find out. But evenstill take your time with him.

He deifnitly likes you. You felt regret for saying no to him the first time, and inevitably you'd feel the same way. Either way -saying yes or no- would ruin the friendship. You say no- he doesnt think you like him. You say yes- you break up and youre done with. I have been in the same boat before, and I think I was happier by saying yes.

hi i think you just need to do whats right for you if you do go out with him do so as hes friend and be open about everything so u mite feel ok about it you can meet and talk as u are doing now and only you know in your own heart how you feel and where you wanna go with this but friends is the best way just as you are when you chat talk i see the things hes saying to you hes being nice to you keep an open mind be friends see in time how things go find our in you how you want things to go for only you .

• Boss

Well, yes he likes you and i belevie in this" Be with someone who loves you, rather then some one you love" Well, go out with , see how he is like , if you all are having fun togather and your happy, whats there to think about, He likes you and you should atleast give him a chance, Who knows you might just develope feelings for him. Well, i am not telling you anything just giveing advice...GOOD LUCK :)

OMG...the same thing happened to me...but I was the one who asked my friend out. I found out they were going through some hard times so I backed off and gave them their space. But to see them try to get back to normal after their loss made me want to be with them even more because I figured I could bring happiness to their life that they lost. But I still played it cool, rather be around as a friend, than to push them away by being too aggressive. But Its weird because I noticed myself slowely calling him baby or babes, boo, and all those little pet names, when I never called him this before. I STILL LIKED HIM!! NEVER STOPPED!! So my feelings continued to develop and I guess by getting comfortbale with him, I started to slip and call him the things I secretly wanted him to be to me. Since he never jumped or looked at me weird when I did, I didn;t even notice i had started to refer to him as baby and stuff.

I think you are apprehensive to start a relationship with this guy because you would hate to hurt his feelings or cause him sadness when we seems so eager to please you. But my friend told me striaght up that they were attracted to me, and would love to be my man, but couldn't bear to lose me as a friend if in the end we ended up breaking up. The gamble was far to great, so I was mature enough to respect that and accept it, and we've been cool as ever everysince. I HOPE ALL GOES WELL SWEETIE!! GOOD LUCK!!!

i say just go out with him 2 c if u really like him if not break up with him if hes a nice enogh guy u can still be friends

In first place:Do you like him?If yes you can go out with him and you'll see what he is planning to do next.If no you will talk to him and you'll say that you don't like him and that you want to be just friends.Yeah...he stills likes you....lucky!!!

He still likes you...he has you in mind every day. If you wouldnt mind...try it out just to see if it could work out.

Its obvious he still likes you.Ask yourself do you like him.How would you feel if he was out of your life.Go out with him.and if you feel strongly about what you two have then give it a shot.