Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

I'm trying to put music videos in my PSP but it wont work even when I made a MP_ROOT, 100ANV01, 100MNV01 file

What should i do? I mean my computer is a Window XP and i did make a MP_ROOT file in the Removable Disk file and also made a 100ANV01, and a 100MVN01 file and i dragged the videos in one of those files and it still didnt flipping work! I'm so frustrated and mad!!! And yes i put the MP4 files in the 100MVN01 file and the different ones in the 100ANV01 file. AND NOTHING WORKED!!! I mean it's in the file but it's just not showing up in my PSP! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Okay the thing about the videos on the PSP is you have to rename the files. You have to start the video file name off with M4V***** with FIVE digits at the end. It doesn't matter what digits they are as long as the digits are different from the other videos. So, lets say for instants you just put a video MPEG-4 File in the 100MNV01 folder you will have to rename that file to (example you can use: M4V76654) Then disconnect the PSP and you should get a picture.

• Erika

you should receive the video and placed it right now into the psp. You try this by connecting the psp with the computing gadget through usb cable, and hit usb mode on the psp. it's going to elevate the psp's inner folders, and there must be a folder that asserts video. Open that, and drag the video into that folder. And thats it!

Hi KiBumlover,

What you need to do is download the newest update for the PSP. Then when you plug in the cable into your computer and PSP there will be a folder called VIDEO, MUSIC, and PHOTO. Next, drag the video files into the VIDEO folder, and you dont even have to rename the file.

If you need help email me jjjjustin11@yahoo.com

do you have a memory card and a UBC cable?