Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do I look old enough to drink??

Because I must say I was deeply offended at not being carded earlier today..

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes

• 1 decade ago

Yes I remember the first time that happened to me and it was on my 21st birthday. I was like now I am ready to be carded for real. No you probably just look too honest, yeah right

• 1 decade ago

Yes. Most children can drink before they are a few hours old.

Source(s): ;-)
  • 1 decade ago

Drinking is for stupid people who can't control themselves. It doesn't matter how old u look. U can get caught by the police by drinking and driving.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The excess drinking and partying has taken a toll on you body such that you look like an old hag.

• 1 decade ago

Heck darlin I would card you...you look real young to me...with big fingers...what is in your hands I have always wanted to ask that? LOL

hugsssssss

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It could be a lot worse, at least you didn't get offered the senior citizen discount!!

• 1 decade ago

You look too happy to be old enough to drink

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

your probably 31...I'm 33, I got carded the other day..it was awesome

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dinosaurs look younger than you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.