Do I look old enough to drink??

Because I must say I was deeply offended at not being carded earlier today..

Favorite Answer

yes

Yes I remember the first time that happened to me and it was on my 21st birthday. I was like now I am ready to be carded for real. No you probably just look too honest, yeah right

Yes. Most children can drink before they are a few hours old.

Source(s): ;-)

Drinking is for stupid people who can't control themselves. It doesn't matter how old u look. U can get caught by the police by drinking and driving.

The excess drinking and partying has taken a toll on you body such that you look like an old hag.

Heck darlin I would card you...you look real young to me...with big fingers...what is in your hands I have always wanted to ask that? LOL

hugsssssss

It could be a lot worse, at least you didn't get offered the senior citizen discount!!

You look too happy to be old enough to drink

• ?

your probably 31...I'm 33, I got carded the other day..it was awesome

Dinosaurs look younger than you.