Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Do Gemini guys move on easily after a break up?

Favorite Answer

Gemini the End of An Affair

An affair will end when a Gemini gets bored or when a partner begins to make too many emotional demands or restrict the Gemini's personal freedom. The end may seem like a sudden decision, but it never is; the decision to leave a lover will have been made only after much mental unhappiness. Once the decision has been made, Geminis have no difficulty in communicating that an affair is at an end; they just cool off, freeze the partner out, or vanish. If the partner ends the relationship, Gemini will be deeply hurt and feel insecure and at a loss. The more outward Geminis may hide these feelings behind a sudden outburst of scathing anger, while the quieter ones will probably try to look cool. Either way, Gemini will put on a show of confidence and continue searching for perfect love.

Love & Blessings

Milly

There's no yes/no answer to this! It's a flippin' horoscope. I'm technically a Gemini guy... and I've had hard breakups, and ones I got over quick. I know someone is going to say something silly like "oh, that's cuz of the nature of the duality in your sign" or some crap like that.... it's a horoscope. It's not useful for figuring out people. Not everyone born in June is the same type of people!

Yes its a point we can say that not all ppl born in the same month behave the same but the whole point of horoscope is trying to predict some common patterns among people who are born between the defined month.

Coming to a gemini recovering from break up basically wat a gemini looks for after break up is he tries to be alone becos when a gemini is hurt he/she will want to be alone and doesnt want to talk to anyone but tht stage lasts only few days/hrs becos life is after all more thn breakups :)

it depends on how u feel about the girl gemini's usually go after intelligent girls so if she meant something to him he will hold a grudge if she was someone who he just wanted a one night stand with he will usually have another girl on the side just in case sorry i have a gemini friend and that is how he is, maybe it will be different for u

• mhiaa

Alot depends on the individual chart. Generally, a Gemini will have another one waiting in the wings, or has already spotted a potential other.

I'm a gemini, and I'm probably one of the worst break-ups a woman could ever have. I'm pretty much two traumatic childhood events from being a stalker.

Hear that, Honey?!?!?!

(by Honey, I mean my wife, not the Asker! Hope I didn't creep anyone out!)

Depends on how much she meant to him and who decided to break up first.

If a Gemini really cares about someone and they break up with him he'll be crushed.

If its the other way around he'll easily move on.

...it depends on what he is losing.

if he wants to lose it ...gemini guys move easy.

if he wants to hold on ... gemini guys will also have emotional experiences of loss.

but all in all......geminis move on easily due to the nature of their minds which is then again stimulated with an other adventure.

be well

gemini girls do. they usually move from one guy because they're having feelings for another. unless they're really in love and in that case they usually lhold on for a long time

Hell yeah!! These are the playboys of the zodiac! I know of a few geminis, playas BIG TIME! Maybe when they get older they settle down.