How can i upload storebought dvds to my computer, then to my ipod?

mmk, so i got a 30 gig ipod video for xmas, as well as pirates 2 on dvd.

i would like to put the video on my ipod, but have NO idea how to do it.

i tried downloading handbrake, but from what i understand, its only for mac computers.

so, please help me? any answers would be MUCH appreciated.

thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

I you live by a staples, they have a program made specially for putting movies on Ipod. It's $40, but it comes with a cord to hook the ipod to the TV. If you are going to just buy a program off the internet, make sure that it can copy copyright protected DVDs, in otherwords, all DVDs. Just about the only thing not copy-protected are Home Videos, so watch for that.

DVD's need to be ripped to ur pc after u have a program like AnyDVD. Then they can be converted to the Ipod format for uploading. Yahoo Messenger on my ID if u need more help.