MCR luvas..... I gots a qwestionnnn....?

Okay, if you love My Chemical Romance, what is your favorite

SoNG(S): (for me/example) "Vampires Will Never Hurt You" "Teenagers" "Bury Me In Black" "Our Lady Sorrows" "The Jetset Life Is Goning To Kill You"

aLBuM: (for me/example) The Black Parade, it's a MASTERPIECE!

MeMBeR:(for me/example) Gerard and his cuuuute little brother Mikey Way!!!!! ☺☺☺

♥♥♥ThankYou guys for ANY answer what-so-ever!!♥♥♥

I Don't Love You is a greeat song.. heck they're all great!

Favorite Answer

Songs - Lot's of them. Just a few include "Heaven Help Us", "Sister to Sleep", "Famous Last Words", "Hang 'Em High", "Headfirst For Halos", "Welcome To The Black Parade"( I know, it's popular but I just love the music and the vocals in that damn song)

Album - The Black Parade

Member - I've always had a thing for vocalists. Gerard is no exception to that rule. But I think Ray is great also.

Songs:

''Helena'', ''Give Em' Hell, Kid'', ''I'm Not Okay'', ''The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You'' , ''Thank You For The Venom'' , ''It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish'' , ''Dead'' , ''This Is How I Disappear'' , '' The Sharpest Lives'' , ''Welcome To The Black Parade '' , ''I Don't Love You'' , ''House Of Wolves'' , ''Sleep'' , ''Disenchanted'' , ''Famous Last Words''

Album:

The Black Parade

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Member: Gerard and Mikey

Source(s): It's great that you're a fan!! ☺

From: 3 Cheers :To The End and Helena

I Brought you my bullets u brought me your love: Honey This mirror isn't big enough for the both of us

The Black Parade: EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

btw, its good to c someone woth half a brain!!! I LOVE Gerard! I like mikey ,too, but i L.O.V.E Gerard!!!!! thanx for being a supporter!!!

For one, please learn to type decent. I wasted quite a few brian cells deciphering that post.

Songs: Welcome to the Black Parade, Helena, Sleep, Famous Last Words.

Album: The Black Parade, obviously.

Member: Between Gerard, or Bryar. I love Gerard's new hair.

hm...my favorite songs are: "Famous Last Words", "Cancer", "Ghost of you", "I don't love you", "Mama", and "Dead!". My favorite album is The Black Parade and my favorite member is a tie between Gerard Way and Mikey Way.

I Don't Love You