what did you do on new years eve?

Well I am going to praise the lord me and my children they are excited about going. Hope what ever yal did I hope it was worth it for the being of 2007 G od bless all.

• rezany
    Favorite Answer

Just getting close to being evening here. My husband has something special planned, he's been busy all day getting whatever ready (it's a secret, He wants to surprise me). I know what ever it is; we will do it in the Glorious Spirit of Our Father.

I wish for you too, a Glorious Spirit for the up coming year.

My b/f cleaned up our apartment & I fixed a Spiral Cut Ham for dinner. Tonight, hopefully, I can stay up until 12:00 and watch the ball drop in New York City. Or not, he's (my b/f) sitting here swinging a belt off the bed at my head and aggravating the crap out of me...Why can't he just roll over and watch football?

It's 3:30PM here. My wife and I have plans to go to her friends house and party. Probably lots of food and some alcohol.

Here's the fun part. I'm a gringo and speak little spanish. They are all latino and speak little english. Will I have a good time?

I don't know. I just hope they accept me.

I celebrated the Mass for the First Sunday in Christmas, which is also the Seventh Day of Christmas. I will now put my feet up and watch football and wait for midnight, when I will have one glass of champagne and go back to sleep.

Still got 2 hours to go. Just put my 4 year old son to bed (he was allowed to stay up to 9pm because its new years eve)

Now am just about to sit down and watch a video.

It's only 6:30 PM, I'm just sitting and waiting for the New Year.

The ancient Egyptians believed that by getting drunk, you could commune with the gods; that's what I'm gonna do. Happy New Year!!

You think rapture is tonight? No man knows the day or hour, however it would make for a very interesting New Year. I cannot say it hasn't crossed my mind.

I will be behaving as any hedonistic infidel would... I'll be having some fun!

Communing with the gods? I believe many will pray to the porcelin god this evening!

I'm staying home and behaving like a good Christian and citizen should behave. New Years is just another day to me.