Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

how can i be more in the mood?

im married and have three children and at the end of the day all i want to do is go to sleep and my husband gets mad because i dont want to have sex is there anyway i can get in the mood more or is it just normal

Favorite Answer

I am in the same boat as you. I work full time, have3 kids, and do most of the household chores. I know tat there are other things that make my desire vanish......like worrying about bills, cleaning, dinner, etc... Usually a little unsolicited help around the house from a partner is a good aphrodisiac for wanting to be with them.

Honey, 3 kids will spoil the mood for anybody.

It really helps I think to set aside some time every day to just be female. Not a wife, not a mother but just a woman.

This may be hard with 3 children but if you can find even an hour a day for a nice bath, time to look thru a catalog, time to shop a little, do your nails, your hair or your make-up or even just to admire yourself in the mirror it will help you to remember that you are a woman first and might help you to feel more like being romantic with your husband.

You might also have a long talk with him about ways that he can help you to feel more positive in this area also.

It's very hard to juggle all of these roles at once and men don't seem to understand that once we become mothers we have a difficult time remaining their girlfriends unless they help us.

Encourage him to treat you more like a woman and remind him that if he does you may be willing to act more like one.

You are stressed as well a both emotionally and physically tired.

You need some rest and your sex drive will return..

Explain this to your husband and ask him to help with the situation.

You need more than just a day or two of rest..

Is it financially possible to hire a part time maid for a month or so ?

If the feeling of being too tired is the problem.Better your diet,drink protein shakes instead of coffee or sodas and try going to bed just a little earlier.

I think there are many women in your situation, but it's not acceptable. Sex is a wonderful way to relax and connect with your man. If you just begin, I'm sure you'll get turned on pretty quickly.

I think you still love him just your idea of love has changed.You need to sit him and talk to him openly an let him know how feel.Also let him know that you might need some more romance,because with three kids romance is one thing the slowly goes away.Just talk to him there is love there just talk to him.

• Abu

It's natural for women to stop once they're married.

maybe you could try reading an erotic novel before bed time

Honey why are you asking these people? Come to bed.

HAVE A COUPLE OF DRINKS

THAT WILL PROBABLY PUT YOU IN THE MOOD