Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

do you believe?

do you believe that when you die you will see loved ones again that have already passed?

Favorite Answer

Actually, despite not being a Christian, I do believe that's possible. Just recently, my great aunt [on her deathbed] was apparently complaining that my grandmother [already deceased] was in the hospital room, and wouldn't leave her alone.

Just prior to my grandmother passing away, she apparently made similar comments about other [already deceased] family members being there with her in the hospital room.

While I know one can attribute it to near death delusion, it seems like a heck of a coincidence.

• papa G

No........when we die we die how can someone who dies see someone else. I would like to see my love ones in the Resurrection. If you see someone, then your not dead, are you?

and if your not dead, then why do you need a Resurrection?

Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice John 5:28

Jesus said that the hour is coming. He didn't say the hour is here.

If I am granted to by GOD, YES!

If I don't make it to heaven, I would think that never seeing loved ones again is part of being in Hell.

This and other reasons is why I am trying hard to be of use to GOD while here, so I can have the blessing of being in Heaven.

No, I believe that when you die you get to come back to start over again. I don't think my relatives are hanging around just waiting for me to show up.

• Shayna

When we die, we are in a deep sleep. The body is dead. The soul is asleep until the day of judgment. The day of judgement comes and our soul will be sent to heaven or hell. We will not recognize people in a physical sense but we will recognize the souls. We will see the souls of lost loved ones but we will not have husbands, wives, cousins etc in heaven...that is just what we have here in the physical sense.

Do you think your need to see your loved ones again could cloud your judgement in thinking whether its likely that you will see them again.

It takes courage to distinguish between what is true and what you would like to be true.

that's stupid. people say that statement for the lliving to make the reality of death is not that sorrowful, giving them hope. even it's not true because people in pain don't think rational. they believe easily.

a person who express feelings of lost, fears confusions, shows that person didn't live in the real truth. they just easily believe in anything they find convincing.

Yes.

1 Corinthians 13:12

For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.

Source(s): Scripture taken from the NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE, © Copyright The Lockman Foundation 1960,1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1988, 1995. Used by permission.

Yes absolutly. I trust in the words of Jesus. Though I cant believe the number of anti Christs using this Q&A , its real off putting..

The Baptized ones, yes.