Do you guys get annoyed when a girl cries during a movie?

I don't mean through the whole thing, but some sad parts.

Favorite Answer

No, not at all..

It makes her even more feminine & attractive...

Some do some don't, I cry along with my lady during the sad parts. We've been together for 23 years.

Some do more than likely and some don't. I think it depends on the individual. If a guy is sensitive then he usually understands and empathizes with the girl. If a guy is not so sensitive, it bothers him and he wishes she wouldn't cry and may even tell her she is just acting like a baby. Being a sensitive guy I always understand.

Source(s): personal experience

Sweetheart, of course we hate that stupid behavior. Pumkin, you are preventing us from enjoying the film. Moreover, we are thinking how and what type of meanless bs we have to dream up to calm you down. It's a movie, a fiction, actors acting up! Cupcakes, keep your emotions down till the movie is done, do this and you will have a happy boyfriend!

I wouldn't know why i've seen men tear up at a movie!

It is just an excuse to hold them so no

No, it's a chance to make a move.

• elgil

Don't tell anybody, but I cry with her.

Why would I?

i would comfort them :)