jkautt
jkautt asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Favorite season of Xena: Warrior Princess?

Feel free to include why, episodes, fave characters, etc.

But pleae, if it's season 5 or 6...no spoilers, please!

Favorite Answer

Hard to pick one. Seasons 1-4. Mostly:

1. Anything with Callisto in it.

2. Anything with Altie in it.

3. Ares on the farm. Yessiree!

4. Joxer when he had all the naked dancing Gabrielles.

5. When they met Eli and the choices Gabby had to make.

6. When Gabby kicks *** and asks questions later - to save Xena.

7. Any Amazon episodes with Ephiny.

8. The disclaimers at the end of each episode.

Season 1-4 was X:WP at its prime. My favorite would be season four (and three as second) because it was seriously perfect. There was very few filler episodes and the "bad" ones we're even all that bad. However, season 2 does have Destiny which is one of the BEST X:WP episodes of all time and it was the first one where I dropped me jaw and thought WOW.

My favorite character is Xena. I don't really like anyone else, lol.

Some of my favorite episodes are Destiny, The Debt, Past Imperfect, The Greater Good, Ides of March. I am a sucker for "evil Xena" episodes so I'll pretty much enjoy any one of those flashback story arcs.

My Favorite Season is 1.Because Xena was just starting out and

we got to meet all of the cast like Callisto,Joxer,etc.I think that is a great season.

the lyre episode. if i say why it would i guess be called a spoiler. what is a spoiler?

Xena i like because she kicks but, Gabbie for her innocents turn kick butt, joxer for his dumbness yet, bravery, hard to believe he was a brainiac on seaquest.

I really love the warrior..princess..tramp episode. Lucy acts absolutely fabulous in each of her roles. I laughed a lot and it`s such fun watching it. The warrior..Priest?...tramp episode is great, too. (I´m not sure if it`s priest, i just have the german title, but Ì guess you`ll know) MfG Gaby