What is the most annoying celeb question out there?

Favorite Answer

"can i have hannah montanas email addres" that is really annoying.or " how do i meet celebrities or famous people" and "how can i meet miley cyrus and be BFFs" i hate those questions people should get lives.i mean that is annoying.

♥ No questions are annoying, but they do get annoying when they are repeated a lot. The most annoying celeb question out there is probably who is cuter. I hate it when people ask that.

Pretty much most celeb questions are annoying.

Anything involving Paris Hilton

I don't know about the dumbest question, but I do know that anyone who searches for Britney or Paris online in a search tool should be put out of their misery...

• DeeDee

Paris Hilton!

Currently in Australia and she better hope she doesnt bump into me on the street!!

• Joy M

The ones that involve choosing who's cuter among two useless Disney "celebrities."

I agree with the one who said, 'Who do you think is hotter...so and so, or so and so'? I mean, who really cares? Ask that of your friends, not on here. It's such a waste of time.

i'd probably have to say mary Kate olsen. i used to really like her but now she has been becoming anarexic. she weighs 80 lbs.! That's thinner then nicole Richie. i just wish she'd stay normal.

TOm and Katie Cruise (Spew spew spew!)