Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the most annoying celeb question out there?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"can i have hannah montanas email addres" that is really annoying.or " how do i meet celebrities or famous people" and "how can i meet miley cyrus and be BFFs" i hate those questions people should get lives.i mean that is annoying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

♥ No questions are annoying, but they do get annoying when they are repeated a lot. The most annoying celeb question out there is probably who is cuter. I hate it when people ask that.

• 1 decade ago

Pretty much most celeb questions are annoying.

• 1 decade ago

Anything involving Paris Hilton

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I don't know about the dumbest question, but I do know that anyone who searches for Britney or Paris online in a search tool should be put out of their misery...

• DeeDee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Paris Hilton!

Currently in Australia and she better hope she doesnt bump into me on the street!!

• Joy M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The ones that involve choosing who's cuter among two useless Disney "celebrities."

• 1 decade ago

I agree with the one who said, 'Who do you think is hotter...so and so, or so and so'? I mean, who really cares? Ask that of your friends, not on here. It's such a waste of time.

• 1 decade ago

i'd probably have to say mary Kate olsen. i used to really like her but now she has been becoming anarexic. she weighs 80 lbs.! That's thinner then nicole Richie. i just wish she'd stay normal.

• 1 decade ago

TOm and Katie Cruise (Spew spew spew!)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.