Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

What do i do?

I want to look really really good tonight what is that best make-up tips? i have brown hair and brown eyes if that help's

Favorite Answer

Eye Shadow:

You'll look best in medium green, medium purple, plum, medium blue, medium gray or blue-gray shades of eye shadow. Choose one shade only to use at a time and apply it all over eyes, from lash-line to brows.

Mascara:

Apply one coat of brown or brown/black mascara.

Lip Color:

You shine in sheer lip glosses in shades of light brown, bronze or raisin red.

Special Occasions:

You'll stand out in a metallic silver or blue-gray eye shadow on lids. Rim the inside of your lower lids with white eyeliner, and apply a coat or two of brown/black mascara to top lashes. Keep lips shiny and pretty in a sheer bronze or brownish-red gloss.

Hope this helps :).

It sounds like you don't wear a lot of make up. So keep it simple. I would put on some false eyelashes and use some Cover Girl true lash mascara. Then I would use some pretty lip gloss and a little blush.

If you want to go over the top tonight. Make sure your eyebrows look neat. Start out with clean moisturized skin, apply some liquid makeup all over. Then I would use a pretty green or gold with warm brown around my eyes. Finish with liquid eye liner, mascara, some blush and lip gloss.

Source(s): Self proclaimed Diva

Greens, golds, neutral/ browns, plums, and some deep blues are know to look best on brown eyes. With your combination of hair and eyes, I'd suggest smokey eyes (done with different shades of brown) or some pretty dark purples. Make sure to choose the hues according to your skin color. I have a combination similar to yours, and I love to line the inside of my bottom lash line with white eyeliner (sounds odd, but is known to make the eyes look larger because it brings out the white or your eyes). Then, I take a pretty champagne color that is just a little bit different from my skin and wipe it across my entire lid and then put it right beneath my lower lash line. I then take a matte, mocha brown and put it from top of lash line to the crease. To top it off, I curl my lashes and coat them twice with a thickening mascara. Because I am focusing the attention on my eyes in this look, I take a matte lipstick a few shades lighter than my natural color and put a shimmery, long-lasting pink gloss over top. Make sure to keep the rest of the face flawless and simple. Hope that helped, happy New Year!!!

Wear a matte brown or shimmery purple eyeshadow

Black eyeliner (apply then smudge)

Black Mascara (curl eyelashes before applying)

Light/dark Bronzer (depends on your skin tone)

Translucent lip gloss

Source(s): Just thought it would look nice =]

use some eye shadow use like a brown or tan or whatever goes with what your gonna wear and wear some pink or clear shiny lip gloss and try waterproof mascara so it doesnt run from sweating or anything or use eyeliner and then youll be good to go!!!Good Luck!!!!!!

Buy the make up they have especially for brown eyes!!!

Well honey, that ain't really specific! but, try Fantastic Lash Hydrofuge mascara!!! and white eyeshadow! It will bring out your eyes since yours r a dark color!

well if u go to a make up store tlk 2 1 of their people

id go 4 a smoky eye with pale pink lips OR no mascera and red lips with a black dress

it depends what make-up you have

try 3 that you like the best and see which one looks better!

u can try it with blush and lip stick and eyeshadow!