Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is dumping on tech messaging mean?

yes or no?

Favorite Answer

It's pretty shallow. If you're going to break up with someone, you should at least have the respect to tell them personally. It may be a lot harder, but it's a lot more thoughtful than a text message.

I don't know about mean, but if you're together for more than 5 minutes it's at about the maturity level of a 13 year old.

I think it'll be better to do it in person. I think its rude and kinda like you don't want to be around the person you're dumping.

If it's not mean, it's cowardly and rude. Unless he's beaten you or something else horrible like that, you ate least owe him a phone call.