why western people hate the arab's?

Favorite Answer

I'm from the western and i don't hate you people,in fact i have

Arabs friends,this lady that i remember her with love and respect-

Areifa-she raised her kids one is a doctor already,she is still is

a beautiful person inside,and that my friend is what matter the most,even do i know Chinese ,Jews,Latin Americans,American

citizens,Frenches,Germans,England's,Italians,Russians,Canadians,

Africans and so on and the great thing is that we respect and appreciate each other for the value of our friend ship,not our customs or individual faith.

How many Arabs do you know and how many have you done business with?. I don't hate them. Nevertheless they certainly are not worth the effort. I am talking about males. They will make an agreement , let you do the work and then start whining and crying and try to beat your price down. Many that I know are in the restaurant business. This of course is to legalize or laundry the income from their illegal enterprise. I prefer to stay away from them. Oh yes, I forgot to mention they are pushy and obnoxious. Often they have an odor that will take your breath. Will you please enlighten me and tell what is there to like?

Partly because they blame them for gouging oil prices, and partly because terrorism mostly comes from that part of the world, and people don't think about the fact that there are other groups in the Middle East besides Arabs, and they just lump them together.

• Emmy

I don't hate Arabs.

I disapprove of some of the policies of governments in Muslim areas, but so do many Arabs I have met.

As an American, I am acutely aware of the way the rest of the world sees us, due to the missteps and mistakes of our government, and I refuse to think badly of the citizens of any other country just because of *their* government's actions.

I do not, and people who do hate them bug the crap out of me.

Really, it bugs me so much. I think this would be a great place for me to rant on behalf of this guy I know at school.

He just moved here from Turkey, and people make racist remarks all the time, calling him a "sand n_igger" and all kinds of crap, making fun of his culture, and I hate it! He is really a truly nice guy, much nicer than any of those people are.

The people who hate them really need to take a look at themselves.

• Amber

I don't! Don't always believe what you see and read in the media. I have nothing against any Arab, Middle Easten, or Muslim. You can't blame a whole race or religion for what a few have done!

I hate people who hate people they don't even know.

I hate it when my balls itch in public...and I have to scratch them.

I hate car bombers and plane-jackers.

I hate missing my bus to work.

I hate people who hate people who LOOK like car bombers and plane-jackers.

I hate green peppers on my pizza.

I hate....

• jim h

Most of us don't, stop generalizing.

I hope not

extremist terrorists