Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

this question is only for the ladies. how do i buy a bra?

ive never done it alone before but im going shopping with my friends and we have all diecided to get a new one. im thirteen but neither flat or chesty. i have no clue what to do! how do you pick the perfect bra? what should i look for? i cant ask my mum because im at dads house.

Favorite Answer

Sorry, not a lady but have experience in this one..lol...depending on what stores you go to, a sales associate can take measurements to find the right size for you which is the starting point to make things alot easier. Once you know the correct size, pick out some different styles and go try them on, see what fits the best, most comfortable to you, and has the looks you want. Be sure once you think you have one you like, put your shirt back on and see how it looks to you that way as well. It's all personal preference, which material do you like the best, the extra support from padded or not, the ease of front snap or back snap...it's just whatever you like the best. Good luck. I have a 12 yr old a take shopping so that's where my exp comes from.

i had trouble wit that to but go to the bra section and see what would look right thats what i did and perfect fit