new year with friends or family?

i am stuck with my family tonight when i could be at a party of my friends. but ther are so many tonight who are alone. should i be more grateful.

Favorite Answer

you should be greatful. there are alot of ppl out there that would love to be with there familys instead of where there at..

yes. There will always be time for your friends. It's best to be with family they are the ones that stick with you the most when times get hard. Friends should understand that family must come first. If you can spend time with both then hey it's all good, but be lad to be with family.

you SHOULD be grateful that you have a family to spend the holidays with. Be thankful for the time you share with your family. Oh, im spending new years with my family as well. have a happy new year!

i am with my friend and my family. i am spending most of my time with my friend but i'm still with my family

oh god..i TOTALLY wish it was w/my friends..my family's EMBARRASSING! like my dad memorized the channel for MTV Hits [they just play music videos 27/7]] and so HE LIKES THE SONG "FERGIELICIOUS"!! its sooooo embarrassing..but my friend are rad-er <3<--[not that my fam.is rad,cuz they ARENT!!]]]]]]]]