Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

What is that thing called to download video games ?

I'm talking about the one that you could play games from back in the days.

Favorite Answer

gametap offers that service for a fee

Try gametap if you want to stay out of jail and/or with money in your pocket. Recently I've been reading about people getting trouble using P2P networks and such. I'm not saying "don't do it" but be careful. I'm not such an angel myself. Good luck.

Source(s): Why not just buy the games on ebay?

Yeah, gametap is the one you're thinking of, but I would recommend downloading an emulator via p2p for free.

Hmm, you COULD be talking about GameTap, but you could be talking about ROMs and Emulations. Using Emulators (consols) you can play ROMs (games) on your computer. Of course...this is illegal, but people do it anyway unfortunately.