Is there a way to search by price not location for round trip tickets anywhere in the world?

I would like to see the world as cheaply as possible. I do not mind where I go, any where in the wolrd would be great. I would like to take really inexpensive roundtrip weekend trips. Is there a way to search for the cheapest flights to anywhere in the world at any given time?

Favorite Answer

yes, there is, I have provided links for you below...Happy traveling!

U.S.A. I would like to take in a Lollapalooza event. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this event takes place in many states as a touring event during Summer? Or is it only Chicago IL.? I would want to take my two Nephews who are fellow music enthusiasts. Why this destination? I think it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity not to be missed. Would two weeks suffice? No, I don't think so.

If you are interested in weekend trips, check out those last minute package deals on the internet. Often it is the accomodations that add a whole lot to your expenses, so when you look at airfare, also consider what hotel deals you can get.

I have several standby tickets anywhere Alaska or Horizon fly. E-mail me with your offer!