Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Bulgaria and Romania in the EU will UK be flooded with immigrants like we are now since Poland joined EU?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think its about time the uk had shut the doors on immigrants to be honest. think we have too many and we already cant cope, us british people that are born and bred here cant get housing that we need or decent jobs with decent pay. yes i understand that many immigrants are working below national wage but that its down to the right people to stop and prosecute the individuals that are using the immigrants as slaves basically.

ive always said that charity begins at home we should sort our own people out before helping others.

• 1 decade ago

Isn't there a country quota? Anyway, if it does happen, it would suit the UK well. If I remember it well, bringing on Eastern Europe was considered a brilliant political maneuver from UK to sabotage the EU.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just relax and welcome your new EU Citizens..

Can Caymanians join the flood to United Kingdom!!! I would say it only 15,000 native caymanians on the islands with like 30,000 Expats?

it still a British overseas territory. just remember UK citizen need work permit to work on the islands

Standard of living could be easily compare to United States of America.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

U fu...k all brits...large number of british in spain..enjoy the benefits.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

great, isn't it

Source(s): we have it here
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.