Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

It is Now 5:20 The Day After Saddams Execution and Bush Is Already Being "Blamed' for it. Surprised?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArB2w...

The simple fact is that the Iraqis elected the current government into office. I commend them for that.

They created a constitution. I commend them for that.

They then elected officials according to that constitution. I commend them for that.

Now they have tried, convicted, and punished their brutal dictator. It reminds me of the conviction of Charles I of England. Hopefully they won't simply turn around and install another dictator.

Bottom line: This is an acheivement of the Iraqi people and in no way should/can be used as slam against "Mr. Bush"

sur2124: So you'd argue that the U.S. forced the Iraqis to go to the polls despite death threats? Are you really that blind to U.S. foreign policy? You make rather large accusations for having absolutely no base of truth.

• John
    Favorite Answer

They are to blind with hatred for the President that they have to say its a conspiracy

They also don't realize it was the Iraqi people/court that ordered the execution of Saddam. Not Bush

• floy

nicely, if we did not have economic engineering we could be in a melancholy. in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, the Fed had purely injected liquidity and eased tension on lending, through fact the Fed does not choose a melancholy any further than we do. So, somewhat of a melancholy, we are heading for a phenomenon standard interior the eighty's as "Stag-flation", that's a mixture of severe inflation and sluggish economic gadget. yet lo and behold, the ecu conventional banks are doing the same portion of their economic gadget that our conventional economic corporation does to ours. nicely, this is barely like chickens being injected with water and fed hormones and anti-biotics to get massive and fat... yet what we get is an un-healthful and fatty, bloated animal which will degrade our long-time era wellbeing if we consume it.

It doesn't surprise me in the least. Saddam was tried and convicted for crimes he committed, and was sentenced accordingly. This had nothing to do with President Bush, and an obvious attack by the liberal community. It truly surprises me that they can sit there and say that murdering a brutal dictator who killed countless people is wrong, but then say that abortion should be a choice. Just an example there, not trying to bring Roe v. Wade into this.

Politics can be soo crazy!!! I personally think that they should of executed him sooner!!! I think it is wrong to use this against President Bush, and I think this was a good idea because now the Iraqi's have less insentives for attack on American Soldiers.

P.S. I do NOT support the war in Iraq.

Well Bush wanted to go into Iraq in the first place. If it wasn't for us there would be no current Iraqi government. Don't worry about it, Bush gets blamed for everything doesn't he? The media likes to rip on him, that's not a surprise.

Hi Josh, I think that we helped eradicate a horrible person and his fellow irainians should be esatic that we americans found and executed this person,now we hope that the new year will bring the irainians some well deserved peace,they need it. Jan

How about the loonies that said that Saddam was never executed and sent to Syria.

If anything, Pres Bush deserves some love because he put all this in motion. He also has stood by what he has done. Do not hold your breath on this one.

• Shrink

They will blame the Pres for the hangover they wake up with tomorrow morning.

I whole heartedly agree. It seems that no matter what President Bush does he gets mocked or ridiculed.

• ?

it was the bush administration who push for this hanging so quickly . it's no surprise if the USA have to get out of Iraq they didn't want to leave Saddam their behind bars still breathing . now i wonder what bush will do about all of Iraq oil.bush time is coming to a end the demarcates will sensor him if not impeach him in 2007