Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why is he breaking the Friends with Benefits rules??

I'm in a situation right now that the guy calls Friends with Benefits but it seems like he is acting like more. Like, sleeping over and cuddling, wanting me to sleep over, getting jealous when my ex-bf calls, not wanting to use condoms even though we talked about it and agreed we should. What's the deal??? Is he confused or what??

Favorite Answer

This is a tough situation to deal with, I know, I just dealt with mine. I guess my best advice to you is to decide what is right for you and explain it to him in a manner that is concerned. Let him know that this is something that is starting to really weigh on you and you need to have boundaries set or re-evaluated. Without clearing the air you may fall victim to the tension that builds when problems like these are ignored. Let him know that you don't want that kind of thing between you and that you are doing this to make sure that no one is confused about what exactly is going on. Good Luck to you dear!

he is breaking the rules so if he cant get in line then dump him. he wants to be your bf and he's a jerk for not wanting to use a condom! tell him he needs to shape up or he's gonna be demoted to a friend with no benefits.

• snvffy

This is a 2-way street kinda thing. Meaning you need to sit down and both of you agree on what fwb means. Otherwise, put an end to it.

mayb eit wuz that way b4 but he has started 2 fall 4 u now n wants it 2 more than just friends w/ benefits, he wants a relationship w/ u

You have got to sit him down (outside the bedroom) and talk through the rules now. Otherwise, he's just taking advantage of you.

• Bella

Yeah he is!!! Friends with benefits are just supposed to fulfill then need and leave. Tell him you should just be only friends with no benefits.

Making sure you stay in the place he needs you .. you need to ask him has he changed his mind and want something more than the friend friend thang..life to short for string pulling

although your individuals with reward women nonetheless have emotions and a moderate attachment to you and would love you. im not declaring shes in love with you yet she would have some emotions, women are emotional and through not texting yet another woman correct when you've sex which includes her, it really is straightforward to expose her some respect.

I think it is you who is confused, what is the big deal with him, why are you hanging around with him?

TIME FOR A CHANGE

MOVE ON