What do I do w/ Itunes cards I already used?

I buy alot of Itunes cards and I have no clue what to do w/ them when I'm finished.

Favorite Answer

u could toss them, but i feel like that'd be a waste. u could use them and make a collage - that'd be pretty cool! or u can glue 6 together and make a box (4 sides and 2 on the bottom)... lots of fun ideas!

Throw them away. Or if you want to be funny, give them to someone as a birthday gift and watch them cry when it doesn't work! Just kidding!

Source(s): Have an iPod Problem? Feel free to contact me and I can help you out! i'm and expert on all iPods, Limewire, and iTunes. e-mail me anytime! iPodSpecialist@yahoo.com Happy New Year! **For immeadiate help - call Apple 1-800-MY-APPLE

Throw them away. They are useless after you use them. They have no value. Or you can put them on your wall and when you have a bunch of them it will look like wallpaper.

if you already redeemed the code on the back and purchased your songs, you can just throw it away. nobody else can redeem the code once you have, so your safe to just throw it away as is.

Recycle them. I can't seem to remember if they're made out of plastic or cardboard, either way both are recyclable.

Hole punch them in the corner and create jewelry out of it.....COuld be a whole new line.....Just throw them out.

Just trash them. If they are used up with no value left, there's nothing to worry about, but if you want to be safe, cut them up.

throw them away they have no use anymore...

or better

RECYCLE wait u can recycle them right?

oh i don't know i'm going ot end up confusing myself anyways lol

so throw them away

toss em..

they have no use after u redeem them on iTunes..

after you use them all up, then throw them away, or do what ever you want to do with them