How do I overide my friends Mac?

My friend's dad is being way overly cautious on her daughters computer. My friend has an imac and is a very big techy but she is wondering how she can overide the system on mac to undo parental controls so that she can visit her favorite websites again

Favorite Answer

She can always use a proxy to access all of the websites she wants.

Obviously, your friend's Dad bought the computer and placed parental controls there for his reasons. A form of any other controls over his daughter's activities.

I strongly suggest you don't interfere and let your friend wait until she has her own computer that she bought with no parental controls.

Dad owns the machine and is perfectly within his rights to control what the computer is used for.

And don't try cracking! If his daughter did it, she would get in a heap of trouble as he would know. If you did it, you broke the law!

For Microsoft I could help you, but macs are not exactly gaming PC's but security is their savy. Sorry, then only thing you can do is guess his password, cracks are very inaccurate for macs, but if you do get one, congrats and good luck.

ya need some computer brain there

first you have to find the security then bypass it or crack password

also when cracking you must remember to leave it how you found it

searching on google might help

Hi Clayton B,

Well you know that the Macintosh is very secure and this is the reason. You need to know your friend's Dad's administrative password to override this security control.

Sorry.

--Rick