Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

DC or MARVEL? which is best? and why?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They both have their good points and their bad points, but I'm gonna have to go with Marvel only for the simple fact that I have (when I used to buy comics) more of their stuff then I do from DC.

But I also have A LOT of independent comic company stuff aswell.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

As much as I love X-Men I have to say DC because their story lines are way more intense and I have been reading them (mainly superman) since I was 8. I love the violence in Marvel though because the scenes are really graphic sometimes but DC still is way better with the plots and that is what I look for when I read a comic, a good story..

• 1 decade ago

Marvel because like more heroes in Marvel then DC, but DC is cool sometimes

• 1 decade ago

dc will never go out of style...they've got superman and batman...they're like bogart or cary grant....marvel are like the new kids...fresh faces, up and comers...they're like the tom cruises, etc. i like marvel more sometimes, and dc more other times. so, marvel may be more popular than dc some of the time, but in the end, dc will always end up on top.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Marvel.

• 1 decade ago

To me, there is no comparison as each Comic Book company have their own roster of uniquely talented artists and storywriters. As for the superheroes, well, I think it's a personal matter as to who you think is the best for you. The important thing is that both of them keep those great superhero movies coming. Can't wait for Marvel and DC to release their next big one on the silver screen!

• 1 decade ago

Actually they are having a tie. Marvel is going through civil war. Dc is going through 52. it is not up to me to decide just wait 'til both finish and count up the bad things that happen in both.

• 1 decade ago

Marvel! It has the best peope in there. Like Gambit, Deadpool, Venom, Carnage, Pheonix, and Nightcrawler. Marvel could totally beat D.C. anytime.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DC cos they made the Teen Titans and they're the best superhero group~ they created superman and batman, two of the most recognisable superheros ever!

• dc and why well only one word SUPERMAN the best thing since god

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.