Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

DC or MARVEL? which is best? and why?

Favorite Answer

They both have their good points and their bad points, but I'm gonna have to go with Marvel only for the simple fact that I have (when I used to buy comics) more of their stuff then I do from DC.

But I also have A LOT of independent comic company stuff aswell.

As much as I love X-Men I have to say DC because their story lines are way more intense and I have been reading them (mainly superman) since I was 8. I love the violence in Marvel though because the scenes are really graphic sometimes but DC still is way better with the plots and that is what I look for when I read a comic, a good story..

Marvel because like more heroes in Marvel then DC, but DC is cool sometimes

dc will never go out of style...they've got superman and batman...they're like bogart or cary grant....marvel are like the new kids...fresh faces, up and comers...they're like the tom cruises, etc. i like marvel more sometimes, and dc more other times. so, marvel may be more popular than dc some of the time, but in the end, dc will always end up on top.

Marvel.

To me, there is no comparison as each Comic Book company have their own roster of uniquely talented artists and storywriters. As for the superheroes, well, I think it's a personal matter as to who you think is the best for you. The important thing is that both of them keep those great superhero movies coming. Can't wait for Marvel and DC to release their next big one on the silver screen!

Actually they are having a tie. Marvel is going through civil war. Dc is going through 52. it is not up to me to decide just wait 'til both finish and count up the bad things that happen in both.

Marvel! It has the best peope in there. Like Gambit, Deadpool, Venom, Carnage, Pheonix, and Nightcrawler. Marvel could totally beat D.C. anytime.

DC cos they made the Teen Titans and they're the best superhero group~ they created superman and batman, two of the most recognisable superheros ever!

• dc and why well only one word SUPERMAN the best thing since god