Is "myspace" a good place to meet or find a lost friend?

I have found alot of people that I haven't seen in a while on this site. I just wanna know if anyone has the same luck. Or if anyone has met "real friends". (myspace name= Fisher)

myspace Email debo19082@yahoo.com

Favorite Answer

well after 3 years i found my old friend scott . so i would say yes if you think someone has a myspace that you would wont ot meet or that you old friend or friend has one.

Myspace is a great place to catch up with old friends. I can say I've reconnected with friends from other jobs, college, high school, and even elementary school. I like the fact that every couple months I go online I get a message from someone that I haven't even thought of for years - but there they are. It's always good to catch up, even we weren't the best of friends back in the day.

Another cool way that I've found to catch up with friends is that I post some surveys in my blog. Sometimes I try to add unique little inside jokes from friends back in the day. Another cool way to catch up with old friends is to use the new search feature on myspace. You can use quotation marks to find an exact name, so if it's not a totally common name you can easily track old friends down.

Since most people that use computers for more than just work have Myspaces, the search is comprehensive, and I have found many, many, old friends using it. You've just gotta hope they used they're real names or e-mails, and if they did use their real either of those, your now in contact with someone new/old!

Source(s): My Myspace Experiences.

yep. i have met lots of old friends through myspace.