guys and gals plz help i need advice about a relationship i am in!!!?

i need to kno if i should tell my guy some things about me. i don't kno if he knos or not?

i am 17, and i have liked this one guy for about a year and a half now, and he has liked me too. he moved away tho, to another state, about a year ago. and we have sort of had a long distance relationship going on. we first started talking a year and a half ago, and back then i was goth and really depressed and was a cutter and i had been in a psych ward for cutting, and trying to/wanting kill myself a few times. i don't kno tho if he knew about my suicidal-ness, and my cutting. we didn't really talk about it. now, i am a complete prep, and people would guess that i was really happy go lucky. but underneath what everyone sees, i still get really really depressed, and i still cut. but in less obvious places. i really like this guy and i am starting to get really attached to him, to where i want to tell him things.

i want him to know everything about me. but i just don't know what he will think. And I don’t know if that will scare him away. No one knows that I still have issues with these things. Should I tell him? We never talk about anything serious. I mean, we talk about us, but we don’t talk about our lives. Guys, would it scare you away if a girl you liked told her things about her family, and herself, that no one else knew?

I really need to know what to do, because every second of every day I am falling harder and harder for this guy.

Oh and I also have another question. How do I show that I really like him, but not be clingy? Since he lives far away, all I can do is email him and call him. How often should I try and talk to him tho?

Favorite Answer

It is better to be truthful in the beginning, becqause if he finds out later in the relationship, he would get really upset. just let him know u guys have to talk and go from there. tell him that u were scared to tell him because u really really like him.

• Erika

based how undesirable the relationship became, i could say do not shop any of that stuff. yet while the relationship became sturdy then shop some issues yet not all. you do not want to hold directly to something interior the previous which you isn't waiting to enable bypass. basically shop some products in case you want, shop it someplace which you will overlook approximately like the attic or basement...and not your room interior the closet or something. i had a relationship with my ex for over 5 years, i saved some stuff and bypass away it interior the basement, yet he's my ultimate pal now. so in case you and your ex had a sturdy relationship and you'd be able to flow on and strengthen from the journey, shop some products.

Not being mean or anything but you need to seek counseling and possibly meds if needed seriously. The relationship has no chance with the mental issues your are still dealing with and it won't be fair for either of you to be involved seriously until you get help. Take care of yourself and be a friend to him for now.

dont hide things from him or he wont trust you..

but i am more concerned about your cutting..

please talk to someone about it PLEASE..

i have seen too many people do this and end up killing themselves or having serious serious health problems.

you need to stop cutting or sooner or later he will see the real you under all that stuff you do to hide it.

you dont realize what you are doing to yourself..

i hope this helps.

• if you two really care about eachother i say you should. if you trust him enough to want to tell him, then you should be able to trust that he'll still be there after you do.

ur story is too long so i cant help you