Should women make the first move?

I never have, but I might start in 2007.

Favorite Answer

I'll like a woman more if she made the first move. Most men agree with that statement.

Nothing wrong with that. It really doesn't matter any more who takes the first step, as you long as both parties find the relationship plausible. 2007 is a good way to start a new way. Good luck.

You go girl! I'd say go for it, more women need to assert themselves and take some pressure off these men!

Good Luck in 2007

When you go fishing, make sure you use the right type of bait or you might end up catching a parana! lol. But, yeah I think everyone has the right to go after who and what they want to, as long as they have good intentions.

• Rx

It's not whether they should or should not. It's whether you feel good doing it. I don't think it matters who does it and who doesn't but I know I just don't have the guts to do it. So if you do, do it!

Afterall, the best way to get something you want is just to go after it yourself!

who says woman can't make the first move

i like a woman that makes the first move

Yes!!!! Try something new, some men these days are just shy. i do. Make a lot of eye contact!!!!

If that is what it takes to get things rolling, YES!

Yes...if you see womething you want go get it.

Men are so stupid sometimes

depends