Should women make the first move?

I never have, but I might start in 2007.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'll like a woman more if she made the first move. Most men agree with that statement.

• 1 decade ago

Nothing wrong with that. It really doesn't matter any more who takes the first step, as you long as both parties find the relationship plausible. 2007 is a good way to start a new way. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

You go girl! I'd say go for it, more women need to assert themselves and take some pressure off these men!

Good Luck in 2007

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When you go fishing, make sure you use the right type of bait or you might end up catching a parana! lol. But, yeah I think everyone has the right to go after who and what they want to, as long as they have good intentions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rx
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's not whether they should or should not. It's whether you feel good doing it. I don't think it matters who does it and who doesn't but I know I just don't have the guts to do it. So if you do, do it!

Afterall, the best way to get something you want is just to go after it yourself!

• 1 decade ago

who says woman can't make the first move

i like a woman that makes the first move

• 1 decade ago

Yes!!!! Try something new, some men these days are just shy. i do. Make a lot of eye contact!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If that is what it takes to get things rolling, YES!

• 1 decade ago

Yes...if you see womething you want go get it.

Men are so stupid sometimes

• 1 decade ago

depends

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.