Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

where do they sell blue-ray ps3 movies?

just got mine on the 29th and i wanna get some blue ray movies and see what they look like anyone know where they are sold

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Amazon. Best Buy. Circuit City. I've even seen small selections at Target and EBGames. Look for "Blu-Ray" (no e). Make sure you don't inadvertently pick up an HD-DVD (a rival format) instead. HD-DVD's come in transparent burgundy-brown cases; Blu-Rays come in transparent blue cases of the same shape and size.

There are about 100 titles out on Blu-Ray in the U.S., contrary to the other poster's response.

• 1 decade ago

Most serious electronic stores that sell the latest hardware, in video games and movies, best buy, circuit city, and more. But there will only be a couple since there is only 5 movies out in that format currently.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

everywhere sells BLU-RAY. IT"S THE FUTURE OF MOVIES AND GAMING

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.