Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I got an MMI rating of 15% and 22% for my ankle that I broke . What kind of settlement from workers comp???

I broke my ankle last december and now I am getting a settlement through workers comp. What kind of money would I get . Looking for a ballpark figure. Thanks

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Staci
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

R u using a lawyer? He can give u pretty exact figures. Also the rating will be based on workers comp wage benefits and not your previous working wages.

Do u have any friends or other patients that were at doctors office that can recommend their lawyer. Ck the lawyers of the law firms who will give u a consult at no charge. Have u papers in order. U will find out what ur state allows for compensation.

Workers Comp has a formula depending on the part of body involved, the rating and the number of weeks of work comp you can get.

Let's say:

100% disabled, rating is for leg which 200 weeks max X 66% of weekly workers compensation wages... = settlement $ amount

• Suzy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i broke my ankle and did not get a settlement....what did u do to get a settlement?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.