promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I got an MMI rating of 15% and 22% for my ankle that I broke . What kind of settlement from workers comp???

I broke my ankle last december and now I am getting a settlement through workers comp. What kind of money would I get . Looking for a ballpark figure. Thanks

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Staci
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

R u using a lawyer? He can give u pretty exact figures. Also the rating will be based on workers comp wage benefits and not your previous working wages.

Do u have any friends or other patients that were at doctors office that can recommend their lawyer. Ck the lawyers of the law firms who will give u a consult at no charge. Have u papers in order. U will find out what ur state allows for compensation.

Workers Comp has a formula depending on the part of body involved, the rating and the number of weeks of work comp you can get.

Let's say:

100% disabled, rating is for leg which 200 weeks max X 66% of weekly workers compensation wages... = settlement $ amount

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Suzy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i broke my ankle and did not get a settlement....what did u do to get a settlement?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.