I have a problem that I need resolved?

My 13 year old daughter pinched her eye lids because she wanted to look like me, so she used to pull them down to her eyelashes and leave them that way for the whole day, then next. She is hispanic/irish, and wanted her eyes to look different(Like mine). she decided to do this for 3 months every single day. I told her yes, her eyes will go back in place(To the way they were) in time. She won't beleive me. Anyone please tell her thats a expert that her eyes will go back? (Complains she has creases that make her look asian now, I tell her LEAVE them be they will go back to normal.) True?

Favorite Answer

I think you need to be a stern parent now and tell her she is not to be meddling with her eyelids as you've described. There are two possibilities I can think of, and both are bad: germs introduced into her eyes by all this rough handling and nasty infections developing, or bruising that can produce broken veins that will make her look old before her time. If she wants aesthetic surgery to change her appearance, she can get it when she's over 21 and able to pay for it.

as a parent you should give your child confidence and in this case you did not do, so be carefull next time and let the children know that they are fine the way they are stop tiring to be the miss American look, and look like a mom or your daughter would never had such an idea and please depending there is no damage to the poor girl eyes then every thing should be just fine

False. Once your skin is stretched out it will never go back to normal. It might shrink a little, but creases and whatnot will remain.