Why is it that I had a wonderful date with a girl and I havent heard from her in 9 days?

I met a girl after she gave me her number and met for coffee. She felt very comfortable with me from the get go because was beet red alot when I talked to her and she would extend her arm out towards me with her palms up and ask me a lot of questions about myself. She also had me sip her drinks a couple times, and asked me if I wanted to go out for drinks with her at a nice mexican restaurant after coffee. Her and I flirted some more and she laughed at practically anything I said. She also wanted to show me her new house she was trying to buy.and when I asked her for dinner she smiled broadly and said "I'd love to".

We were supposed to go out again tonight and she hasnt' returned my calls. What's the deal? It's been a week now and she's always returned my calls and has taken lengths to get back to me in the past. I know she's trying to buy a house and it's the holidays but am I kidding myself?

Favorite Answer

i know she is in big problem that really can't answer your calls so be paitent and don't distubt her time will solve you problem,she really like you and will come back very soon ,i think or6 day later

girls are phonies, and if you are a guy and thinking you are hitting a grand slam, they may be acting and being "polite" Girls do not like confrontation or telling the truth so they are "nice" by acting like they like you while in their head they are like oh jesus lete me get the hell out of here. It happens to us all one time or another. Be a man, move on and find a better one!

If there was an ex, they may have gotten back together over the holidays. Or she is just not that into you.

• Send her flowers to her job. That always impresses a female. They don't have to be roses, just a mixed floral arrangement.

if it is bugging u that much, then go to her house and see what's up. Try calling her. If nothing, then just leave her alone and see what happens.

give it a bit more tym, bro. if ur a charmin person, she might b a bit overwhelmed! dont get obssessive with callin, or u might scare her. keep cool about it.

gd luck

This is my first non philosophil post. She left you, She probably doesn't want a relation or anything

Source(s): HAHAHAHAHAHA

Her boyfriend caught her fooling around and put an end to it..