Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

i have dvds and tv shows on limewire how do i get them onto my ipod?

please if you know be specific in helping me i really want to know this, i have itunes also. thank you

i have videora and i have no idea how to do it, please someone help me what kind of video format does the ipodsupport?

• frog
    Favorite Answer

download total video converter and convert all your videos into the ipod format from the shared folder, then just drag them into itunes and sync your ipod

you have to download some programs.

here this will guide you through it

I've done this with about 10 movies. It sort of takes a while though, so have some patience.

Dont do that it is just very illegal and buy them and delete your lime wire because it may have a Virus and the police have a eye on it.