Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesDodge · 1 decade ago

What is the 0-60 on a dodge ram 1/2 ton with a 360?

Hey what is the 0-60 on the 90's dodge ram 1/2 trucks with the 360 V8s anyone know?

Favorite Answer

1 hour 45 min 23 sec

• Jecht

17 seconds? it aint going to be fast. as its a heavy truck and the stock 360 dont put out that much HP. its like 240HP at most I think. the dakota rt with the 360 does something around in the 15 second range and its a lot lighter truck than the ram. hope this helps some. if really want to know go to a ram fourm as they can really tell you.

also a year would help.

• Erika

I had the coolest same difficulty ensue to me. What solved my concern became extremely uncomplicated. at the start does your cruise administration nevertheless artwork? If not i think of i'd help. it somewhat is a vacuum leak. below your battery tray is the vacuum pump for the cruise there's a small hose that runs to it. For some unusual reason the corrosion from the battery eats this little tube in 0.5. it somewhat is an difficulty-free restoration basically splice a short piece of rubber hose between the destroy. My truck did a similar difficulty at approximately 10 miles. via the way that's additionally the restoration for a lot of you who've lost the cruise yet nevertheless have ability to the change. desire this permits.

Jecht Is wright it is a very heavy truck so it will not do it in under 13 seconds hope thats not what you were expecting