do people mind when guys where slim/skinny fit jeans or pants? where are good places to get them?

like rock jeans... heres an example...

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/de...

Favorite Answer

umm...i think it's kinda weird when guys wear fit jeans. the only place you can find them is in stores that sell GIRL clothes, because GIRLS are the ones who wear the skinny/fitted jeans.

yeah most guys I know that go for that look actually buy girls jeans. I don't like it. I think it's unflattering & weird. If you're going for a rock & roll look then find slim fit jeans at like hot topic or a local punk store. I highly recommend not even wearing skinny jeans. I like it when guys wear jeans that actually fit them. I think it's even more unflattering for guys to wear baggy jeans & sag them down. At the very least, you're interested in the lesser of two evils (skinny jeans vs. baggy).

• a girl

guys wearing skinny jeans is just about the biggest turn on ever.

your best bet would be to go to a girls store and buy jeans in really big sizes (if you're skinny). i'm sure it's pretty embarrassing, but so worth it in the end.

skinny jeans and a guy- Russell Brand !! Works for Brand.... and everyone loves him !! the skinny jeans are kind of his trademark look... So it should work !! (but you have to be tall and really really sexy !! and if you're not I'll stick with those baggy weird ones)

you could try Burton and River Island too... but I know they definitely have them at Topman...

I don't like guys that wear skinny or even slim jeans.I like them a little baggy and a little low.You can get them at board sahops like identity though cuz I see them their when I go shopping.

dont wear tight tight jeans but yeah actually preferably slim than baggy jeans for also men are in. i think it makes them look hott, exspecialy if you have toned legs.

I think any guy who wears skinny jeans are GAY

i hate it when guys where that kind of stuff a really dependable place to get them though, is in your sister closet

frankly, they look kind of gay and usually are not flattering. but who the hell cares what other people think. wear what you like. try hot topic or online.

no

a store