what do u think?

i am 14 and my boyfriend is almost 14 i love him to death but everyone that i talk to including my friends say that i really dont love him. do u think that i could be in love at 14 or do you think its nothing?

Favorite Answer

listen hun.. i am in 14 and am head over heels in love w/ a guy who is also 14. you can love anybody you want to love at any time in your life

Sorry if I am not any help!

I am 13 and I like this guy too so u might be in love!!!!!!!

You can be in love at fourteen, but if you're not sure if you're in love, then you're not. It's probably just deep like or lust. When you're in love, you'll know.

• Bella

Sweety you will "think" you love everyone at that age but you won't. Its just infatuation nothing more.

I think you should stop listening to people and feel however u want to feel!

I think it is your heart that matters most not what people say because they can't feel what you feel.