I saw a beautiful Rose in a magazine at my Doctors's office. Sterling Sliver. Anyone see it before?

• bunny
    Favorite Answer

You really don't want that Rose.

If I were you i'd make a different choice. Sterling Sliver has a very low rating from the American Rose Society. (last time i checked it was rated at 4.2 out of a 0 to 10 rating system.)

I had nothing but trouble with the one I received as a gift. As a rule most serious Rose growers won't touch a Rose lower then 8.0. Sterling Sliver is at half that rating.

Several others that I know of also found it to be a waste of garden space when so many better Roses are out there. I assure you, you will be unhappy with this Rose in your garden!

Source(s): Garden Doc MS, MG. Univ of calif MASTER GARDENER

Yes, in fact I bought a sterling silver rose bush 3 years ago and it's still going strong. It is a beautiful rose.

• bogert

some years in the past i bought this dazzling silver sharpening textile from Avon. It became fairly comfortable and that i think of it had some form of cleansing product suited interior the textile. It cleans all my rings, even my gold. It makes sterling silver look large vivid and new lower back. i don't be attentive to if Avon nevertheless sells this textile (ask your community Avon woman) yet different agencies probable make an identical product. in line with risk ask approximately one at a jewellery keep?

Yes, I had a beautiful Sterling Silver at my previous residence. It was quite easy to care for - same care your would give any other kind of rose - pruning, fertilizing and watering. They are fragrant too. Loved mine.

It is really pretty. But, I prefer the dark red fragrant ones as well.

Yes, it is really pretty, but I prefer the ones that are red, but almost black with a heavy fragrance. :) Arum

Jackson and Perkins.

Yes, and you can get them at a good florist, although you may have to special order them.

• mmmm barb.