Why don't people follow rules?

I'm talking about every day simply rules, such as when they're on a line or when they have to sign in for something.

Shouldn't we just zap them right off the planet? They're obviously a problem to society!

Life would be so much better.

Favorite Answer

Humans are naturally evil and do wrong. It's morals and family that make people do good. You shouldn't "zap" them off the earth because then you would just be like hitler. plus people have wills and just zapping people away because they act differently is actually no better then what they do. Read "Lord of The Flies"

Source(s): me and Lord of the flies

I think it was St Augustin who said "Rules are made for the blind obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men" - people who don't follow rules obviously believe they are wise men...

Because some just don't believe in them. It is also known that people never think alike.

lol calm down...some people are just lazy and don't care...Thats there problem, just worry about yourself.

Why does anybody do anything?