Am I crazy to think that I am having dreams about my past lives?

It makes no sense because I am having dreams about myself, but I don't look like I do now and I have a different name. Also, I have never been to Germany or anywhere close to there, but I am living in this area around 1930. It is very odd, but the dreams are very very real. Am I crazy?

I know it is around Germany because everyone is afraid of the Nazi's....but my family and I aren't Jewish. I don't know if the war has started yet, but everyone is concerned. My family is very poor, but I suspect that we tried to help the Jewish people. I don't know though.

Favorite Answer

No I dont beieve you are crazy. I actually beleive in re-incarnation, there is quite a lot of evidence for it having happened, mostly in children. The problem is that parents tell their kids to stop telling stories/lies/fibs so the kids stop believing and eventually they forget.

There is also evidence of reincarnation being taught in early christianity until the catholic church voted against it.

I will probably get blasted for the above statement - but thats not my problem. I beleive it, and it is of course my right to beleive it.

Christians also have the right to not beleive it - but only because they have been told to not beleive it - not because they did their own research.

You have to trace back some memorable events, books, travel magazines or photographs and articles you have read, people you talked with, stories you overheard somewhere, travel shows on internet, tevees and radioes about the place you dreamt about.

Our brains is where the microchips of memories have been copied from. What they can store in the computer are oftentimes also store in your brain, it is just a matter of tapping into that.

What you may have dreamt are stored memories and if the dream was not from what I mentioned above and if the same dream would return, maybe you should consult an authority on regressions. How old is your mother in 1930 and had she been to Germany at that time? It could also be while you were in her womb that she experienced it and registerd in your brain. If you believe in reincarnation, it too may help to know but normally it takes about 500 years before someone goes back to another life. Unless you have an important thing to finish in your past life and your death was not meant to be at that time yet ( accident do sometimes happen to those who are not yet ready to die ). No, you are not crazy. However, it is not really important to know your past, what is important is your present and what you do today is what will be the effect of your future..here or in the life after.

• Erika

we are required to in no way make an "photo" of God. So in case you call something/each person God, you're sinning! If God change into not actual and also you declare to be a "massive bang" believer; the position do you imagine the first atom ever got here from to separate into 2, 4, or 8? technology hasn't ever figured it out. it truly is the reason their massive bang "idea" is largely a "idea"; because there is 0 evidence to it! How come there are fossils all around the earth with guy's and dinosaur's footprints mutually? Make a similar day or the airborne dirt and mud might want to have ben too moist or too dry! Many are in Texas.

Dreams are just dreams.

Most people in psychology now say it is just a way for the brain to cleanse itself things that need to be gotten rid of.

Sitting around thinking about it, ruins the process. Forget about it!

• rezany

Our dreams are often influenced by something we have experienced. Think about what stimuli you may have been exposed to. Some dreams can hold much meaning to us, and others are just imagination run wild.

No, I had that sometimes... it is just a dream... or it can tell something about someone's past... never know

Yes.

They are just dreams.

Yes you are VERY VERY crazy

I don't know if it is true or not, but it would be cool if it was