i need cd key for power producer!!!!?

where can i get one?? i know its wrong to steal but i really need one!!!

Favorite Answer
  • Avis

No people want to snap their fingers. We want to worry about Gucci and Louie instead of Tibet and Darfur. Materialism is the way to go. EDIT: I feel you and believe me that I want some context to today's music. The thing is people are no longer rebels because everything is easily accessible. The Media has done an excellent job of telling the youth there's no more racism or any social challenges. Everything is a party and spend money. There's no more individualism neither. Everyone is using the same ingredients to sell but no one is looking to make classic music. EDIT: Exactly my point. How are you going to get upset at someone who only listen to the radio and says Hip Hop is all about money, b*tches and rims when all you hear on the radio is money, b*tches and rims? The average Hip Hop fan does not listen to Underground intelligence MCs, let along the non Hip Hop listener. There has to be a balance between the dancing and the teaching on the radio. But that's not what the "in charge" wants. HNIC makes a great point. NWA was not looking to entertain when they released "F*ck The Police".

I recommend contacting the Support department of the appropriate company.

(We once had a company contact us, all upset about a defect in our product, when they were using stolen software. Talk about gumption...)

sounds like this is against the terms of service for yahoo and yahoo answers.

I'm pretty sure the Answers rules include no illegal activity.