Should I just forget about her?

Man,...my girl hasnt put out for a week!, Befor that it was every day for months, I don't trust the situation..Should I say F*** it and bail?

She seems distant,I know that she has had alot of problems lately, but sometimes it is as if I dont even belong there, but she says thats not true... I'm loosing trust, and wasting time?

And no, i dont just like her for sex, but when there is a sudden change in attitude, you have to wonder.

Favorite Answer

sounds like she need you more than ever right now.

You say she has had alot of problems lately! So why are you so worried about not gettin any. If you love her, find out how you can help her feel better. Quit focusing on the sex. If you don't help her sort out these problems she is having you definately can say goodbye to rolling around for a long long while.

If you are just in it for the sex then you need to tell her because she deserves better than that. But one day you will find out that there is more to life than sex .

Sounds like you have a problem not her. She might sick or just feel well. Your obviously more worried about the sex than her.

bro a week. a week. give me a break, you know damn well you've gone longer than that before, everybody has. talk to her. help her with these "problems" she's having. how long have you been with her? if u think she's cheating then that's a different story.

If it's just about the sex, move on. If you really care about her and want a relationship talk to her and find out what's "REALLY" going on.

If you care about her, get more info... don't just tuck your tail and run. If you're just looking for a piece every day, this situation is not ideal for you!

• Bella

Mabe she just realize that you only like her for sex . She should forget about you then you forget about her.

• Chris

A whole week? Wow! How are you surviving?

Source(s): *

yes