If you really loved someone, but discovered that they wore...?

adult diapers for medical purposes, would you stay with them or leave them?

Favorite Answer

depends

(yes i went for the easy joke, i'm tired)

Depends on what you mean by really love. Real love has a way of overlooking a lot. Do I have to change the diaper? That could be a deal breaker.

I would stay with that person. Look at it like this. If you were the one with the medical problem, wouldn't you want someone to stay with you?

The key to this question is, "If you really loved someone". If you really love someone, you should be willing to stay with them no matter what. In sickness and in health.

• True love means that you'll love them(maybe not be "in love" all the time) no matter what. All of us have HUMAN bodies and the body tends to fail us at times...If you truely love this person, you'll stay with them.

Given my current tastes in men, It's almost a certainty that will happen to me at some point in time, so I'm OK with it. I do love those hot older men so as long as they're cool with me batheing them before any "action", I'm fine with it.

Yes as long as it was for Medical Purposes and not some kinky fetish thing I would love them for who they are.

Stay

I'd tell her "B-itch, don't ask me to change yer diappy and we'll be alright!" But it's gonna suck when yer in the heat of the moment and things get wet and stinky in the diaper, and you have to change her before you stick it in! Hope she ain't got diaper rash!

Probably. You can't help a medical problem. It would be just cruel and inhumane to leave them soley for that reason. They can't help it!

Stay with them.