Why do so much people care about brand name shoes then other name brands?

nike, addidas, jordands, rbk, converse.

other: air walk, shaq, ali baba, and sketchers.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cuz name brands are better quality and its something that you can show off when they're new.

• 1 decade ago

its hilarious to see all of these "non-comformists" all putting the same thing, but here's my input.

they make comfortable shoes. shaqs or ali babas or sketchers seem like theyre mass produced and dont fit well, while i personally choose nike and converse because they fit my great. its why people will choose abercrombie over k-mart in most situations, because they fit better and are better made, hence the price.

Source(s): Me, having worn lots of shoes
  • 1 decade ago

Most people are caught up in how much they spend for something or being the first person to have something for bragging rights. If you are chosing shoes for fashion it is going to be expensive. Mostly sneakers start around $100 a pair.

Source(s): Self proclaimed Diva
  • NONAME
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

THe brand name shoes look a lot better than the other shoes. They also hold up better and have a "cool" image. The other shoes are not strong and are kinda ugly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Name brand shoes are usually of better quality.

• 1 decade ago

Status.

• 1 decade ago

Some are known to be exspensive and All are good quality

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because they are all conformists to socitey, dont get me wrong Converse and Vans rock your moms socks!!!

• 1 decade ago

jemimah a

That is the most retarded question i ever read !!!!

SAME ON YOU JEMIMAH A

just kidding LOL

• 1 decade ago

They want to seem luxurious or wealthy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.