promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

im playing charades for new years, got any ideas for words?

i need words for lillle kids and for big kids

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Annual. Anniversary. Television. Virginia. Titanic. Washington. Computers. Phonograph. Hope these words are kind of what you were looking for.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Avis
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

56 player a year are drafted into the NBA of those 56 on average 20 make a team roster. of the 20 who make a team roster 15 are active by season end. So put that in perspective. There are about 450 players currently active in the NBA today. The odds are stacked against you. I'm not saying you can't make it, I'm just saying you have a lot of work ahead of you. If you don't make it as a player from a top college your chances will be even tougher. If your already a sophomore and the NBA doesn't know your name, your not a top prospect. Top prospect are in basketball camps in JRHS and the NBA "unofficially scouts them when they are freshmen, right along side the college scouts. Who do you think pays for the shoe contracts for kids who have to wear size 14 and up in sports? You can still make your mark in the sport but you need to work hard, but don't neglect your studies. You will need to go to a school that will get you noticed by the NBA scouts. Even if your not as talented get to a school who has a coach that will get you a sound set of fundamental skills. That will go a long way with the scouts. That's about all I can say to you on the subject other than good luck.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.